Canyon Ridge® Modern Series faux wood garage doors are constructed from a durable
Canyon Ridge® Modern Series faux wood garage doors are constructed from a durable, low-maintenance, composite material that won't rot, warp or crack.Download Product Brochure
CANYON RIDGE collection MODERN series garage doors provide a range of contemporary garage door styles that beautifully complement mid-century and modern homes. Choose from horizontal plank designs, aluminum inlays, and full-view glass options, all with faux-wood finishes that won’t rot, warp or crack. These low-maintenance garage doors are the perfect way to highlight natural materials and other textures on your home’s exterior.
- 4-layer construction including durable, composite, steel, and Intellicore insulation. R-Values range from 6.3 to 20.4.
- Features our Safe-T-Bracket®, which prevents injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the door closed and under tension.
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel hinges and brackets provide smooth operation.
- 10-ball nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal with a rustproof aluminum retainer.
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE collection MODERN series construction.
- CANYON RIDGE collection MODERN series garage doors feature key elements of contemporary architecture, including clean horizontal lines, sleek windows and aluminum accents.
- For doors with windows, insulated tempered glass is standard. Insulated Frosted, Insulated Obscure and Insulated Rain glass are also available.
- Attractive black powder coated grip handles and step plates are provided standard. Optional aluminum grip handles are available.
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE collection MODERN series design.
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
METAL (ALUMINUM) INLAY DESIGNS
FULL VIEW DESIGNS
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)